TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- DC-Maryland Suburbs Support Group - Guest Speaker on Auditory Processing Disorder
- Sat, 04/26/2014 - 1:00pm
- Northern Virginia Support Group Tic Talk Drop-in Meeting
- Wed, 04/30/2014 - 10:00am
- Understanding Tourette Syndrome and New Behavioral Treatments - Hagerstown MD
- Thu, 05/01/2014 - 7:00pm
- Adults wiith TS Social Support Group Meetup - Northern Virginia
- Sun, 05/04/2014 - 4:00pm
- Adults with TS Social/Support Group Meetup - Maryland
- Sun, 05/25/2014 - 4:00pm
- 2nd Annual TSAGW at the Ballpark on May 31
- Sat, 05/31/2014 - 5:30pm
- 2nd Annual TSAGW at the Ballpark
- This time we're in Northern Virginia raising awareness of TS while we enjoy a minor league baseball game, the Potomac Nationals vs. the Salem Red Sox on Saturday, May 31. Read on for all the details and plan to join us!
- Shop Amazon Smile and Support TSAGW
- When you designate TSAGW on Amazon Smile, .5% of every purchase will be donated to the chapter. Sign up today!
- Understanding TS and New Behavioral Treatments - Hagerstown MD
- Join TSA of Greater Washington at a family meeting with Dr. Michael Himle as he presents "Understanding Tourette Syndrome and New Behavioral Treatments" on Thursday, May 1 from 7-8:30pm in Hagerstown MD.
- Congratulations to TSAGW Award Winners
- TSAGW was well-represented when awards were handed out at the National TSA Conference!
- National TSA Conference in Crystal City, VA
- Please click on the link under Upcoming Events for all the details on the National Conference in March!
- Annual Meeting: Understanding TS and New Behavioral Treatments
- Thank you to all who came to the meeting and to Dr. Himle for a tremendously informative program on behavioral therapy for TS and specifically CBIT training.