TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Annual Meeting: Behavioral Therapies for TS: Understanding CBIT
- Please join us for our Annual Meeting program on Sunday, February 23 2014 from 1-4pm featuring Dr. Michael Himle, one of the nation's foremost authorities and trainers on Comprehensive Behavioral Interventions for Tics, or CBIT. The meeting is free and open to the public.
- TSAGW Awarded Project Resolve! Impact Grant
- Outreach to provide information on Tourette Syndrome (TS) to educators in 15 targeted economically challenged and medically underserved areas of Maryland is the focus of a project being undertaken by TSA of Greater Washington with funding support from the Project Resolve! Impact grant program of the Community Health Charities of Maryland.
- 2014 Youth Ambassador Application Now Available
- Teens from our chapter, aged 13-17, are encouraged to apply to be trained as TSA Youth Ambassadors at the upcoming TSA National Conference in March 2014. Training will take place March 18-20, 2014. Read on for links to an information packet and the application form.
- Support TSAGW Through CFC and Workplace Giving
- TSA of Greater Washington participates in the Combined Federal Campaign and many other DC-MD-VA workplace giving campaigns. We appreciate your support through workplace giving and urge you to invite friends and colleagues to also support TSAGW. Please read on to get the appropriate number for your campaign so you can quickly locate TSAGW in your campaign.
- Chapter Meeting - Preparing for the College Transition for the Student with TS
- Join us for our Fall chapter meeting on Sunday October 13 at Suburban Hospital Auditorium in Bethesda MD featuring guest speaker Cheryl Poe and a panel discussion on the topic of college planning for the student with TS. It's never too soon to start! Read on for more information.
- Tic Talk - A TS Training Workshop
- Thank you to everyone who came out for the Tic Talk Program on August 3. Photos are available on the Gallery Tab! Read on to learn more about the program.