TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- TS Conference in Hampton, VA on August 16 - Register Now!
- TSA of Greater Washington will sponsor a one-day conference on TS on Saturday, August 16 from 8:30am-4pm at the Sentara Careplex Hospital Conference Center in Hampton, Virginia. The public, educators, health professionals and our TS community are all invited to attend. Read on for more details. Pre-registration is required.
- TSAGW Family on WJLA Talking Tim Howard, Soccer and Inspiration
- The Varanelli family was featured on DC ABC station WJLA - talking about the inspiration Tim Howard provides to soccer player Jack. Great opportunity to raise awareness - thank you!
- TSAGW Inaugural 5K Awareness Walk and Tic-nic
- Hold the date - October 25th is the inaugural TSAGW 5K TS Awareness Walk at Bluemont Park in Arlington, VA. Registration will open soon and is restricted to the first 200 registered walkers. Check back often for updates!
- 2nd Annual TSAGW at the Ballpark
- This time we're in Northern Virginia raising awareness of TS while we enjoy a minor league baseball game, the Potomac Nationals vs. the Salem Red Sox on Saturday, May 31. Read on for all the details and plan to join us!
- Shop Amazon Smile and Support TSAGW
- When you designate TSAGW on Amazon Smile, .5% of every purchase will be donated to the chapter. Sign up today!
- Understanding TS and New Behavioral Treatments - Hagerstown MD
- Join TSA of Greater Washington at a family meeting with Dr. Michael Himle as he presents "Understanding Tourette Syndrome and New Behavioral Treatments" on Thursday, May 1 from 7-8:30pm in Hagerstown MD.