TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Youth Ambassador Addresses Professional Association
- Gavin, one of our newest Youth Ambassadors, recently presented to the Richmond chapter of the Society of Human Resource Professionals. His presentation is available to view...
- TSAGW at the Bowie Baysox June 9
- A great time was had by all who joined TSAGW at the Bowie Baysox game on June 9. Click for photos.
- April 2013 TSAGW Newsletter
- Read about the chapter and support group activities and get involved!
- March E-Newsletter - Check it out!
- Our March update includes information about TS Summer Camp, support group activities, our annual meeting and more. Click to access.
- Chapter Annual Meeting - The Downloads
- Click to download the slides from the Annual Meeting presentation by Mark Etzel entitled "Cracking the Code: Building your Educational Advocacy Skills" as well as to view the Statements of Interest from the new board members, and the Chairman's Letter to the Membership.
- Annual Meeting 2013
- Read about the program held Feb 24 2013