TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Do More 24 Fundraiser - Join us on June 6 to make a difference
- TSAGW is participating with other non-profits all over the DC metro area to raise awareness and raise funds during "Do More 24" on June 6. Please read on to get the details and please support TSAGW on June 6!
- Youth Ambassador Addresses Professional Association
- Gavin, one of our newest Youth Ambassadors, recently presented to the Richmond chapter of the Society of Human Resource Professionals. His presentation is available to view...
- TSAGW at the Bowie Baysox June 9
- Join us to help raise awareness of TS when TSAGW hosts an outing to the Bowie Baysox vs. New Britain Rock Cats game on Sunday, June 9 at 2:05pm. TSAGW has 50 free tickets to give away...
- April 2013 TSAGW Newsletter
- Read about the chapter and support group activities and get involved!
- March E-Newsletter - Check it out!
- Our March update includes information about TS Summer Camp, support group activities, our annual meeting and more. Click to access.
- Chapter Annual Meeting - The Downloads
- Click to download the slides from the Annual Meeting presentation by Mark Etzel entitled "Cracking the Code: Building your Educational Advocacy Skills" as well as to view the Statements of Interest from the new board members, and the Chairman's Letter to the Membership.