TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Honorary Committee and Sponsors for TSAGW Walk Announced
- TSAGW will hold its first Awareness 5K Walk on October 25 at Bluemont Park in Arlington, VA. We appreciate the support of the sponsoring organizations and our Honorary Committee in making this inaugural event a success. Read on to learn more about our special supporters!
- Combined Federal Campaign this Fall - Support TSAGW in Your Workplace Giving
- TSA of Greater Washington is a participating agency in the Combined Federal Campaign for federal government employees. Our code number is 82859 in the Federal campaign and 06062 in the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC). Other state and local governments and corporations also hold workplace giving campaigns and TSAGW is a selection in many of them. Please look for us in your campaign literature and support our work with your donation.
- Join our First TS 5K Awareness Walk and Tic-nic on October 25
- TSAGW invites everyone to participate in this first ever awareness walk in our chapter area. To be held at Bluemont Park in Arlington, Virginia, this event is chapter-wide - so we hope to see participants from all over Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Click on this article for a link to register or to donate.
- TS Conference in Hampton, VA on August 16 - Register Now!
- TSA of Greater Washington will sponsor a one-day conference on TS on Saturday, August 16 from 8:30am-4pm at the Sentara Careplex Hospital Conference Center in Hampton, Virginia. The public, educators, health professionals and our TS community are all invited to attend. Read on for more details. Pre-registration is required.
- TSAGW Family on WJLA Talking Tim Howard, Soccer and Inspiration
- The Varanelli family was featured on DC ABC station WJLA - talking about the inspiration Tim Howard provides to soccer player Jack. Great opportunity to raise awareness - thank you!
- TSAGW Inaugural 5K Awareness Walk and Tic-nic
- Hold the date - October 25th is the inaugural TSAGW 5K TS Awareness Walk at Bluemont Park in Arlington, VA. Registration will open soon and is restricted to the first 200 registered walkers. Check back often for updates!