TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Registration Opens for September Family Retreat
- Sign-up Today For A Fun Camping Experience for Our TS Community!
- Combined Federal Campaign this Fall - Support TSAGW in Your Workplace Giving
- TSA of Greater Washington is a participating agency in the Combined Federal Campaign for federal government employees. Our code number is 82859 in the Federal campaign and 06062 in the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC). Other state and local governments and corporations also hold workplace giving campaigns and TSAGW is a selection in many of them. Please look for us in your campaign literature and support our work with your donation.
- TSAGW Family on WJLA Talking Tim Howard, Soccer and Inspiration
- The Varanelli family was featured on DC ABC station WJLA - talking about the inspiration Tim Howard provides to soccer player Jack. Great opportunity to raise awareness - thank you!
- Congratulations to TSAGW Award Winners
- TSAGW was well-represented when awards were handed out at the National TSA Conference!
- Annual Meeting: Understanding TS and New Behavioral Treatments
- Thank you to all who came to the meeting and to Dr. Himle for a tremendously informative program on behavioral therapy for TS and specifically CBIT training.