TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON
TSA - GREATER WASHINGTON holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the the Greater Washington Chapter of TSA, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DCThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater Washington, serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, was established to support the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Combined Federal Campaign this Fall - Support TSAGW in Your Workplace Giving
- TSA of Greater Washington is a participating agency in the Combined Federal Campaign for federal government employees. Our code number is 82859 in the Federal campaign and 06062 in the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC). Other state and local governments and corporations also hold workplace giving campaigns and TSAGW is a selection in many of them. Please look for us in your campaign literature and support our work with your donation.
- TSAGW Family on WJLA Talking Tim Howard, Soccer and Inspiration
- The Varanelli family was featured on DC ABC station WJLA - talking about the inspiration Tim Howard provides to soccer player Jack. Great opportunity to raise awareness - thank you!
- Congratulations to TSAGW Award Winners
- TSAGW was well-represented when awards were handed out at the National TSA Conference!
- Annual Meeting: Understanding TS and New Behavioral Treatments
- Thank you to all who came to the meeting and to Dr. Himle for a tremendously informative program on behavioral therapy for TS and specifically CBIT training.
- TSAGW Continues Outreach funded by CHC of MD Project Resolve! Impact Grant
- Outreach to provide information on Tourette Syndrome (TS) to educators in 15 targeted economically challenged and medically underserved areas of Maryland has been the focus of a project undertaken by TSA of Greater Washington with funding support from the Project Resolve! Impact grant program of the Community Health Charities of Maryland.
- Support TSAGW Through CFC and Workplace Giving
- TSA of Greater Washington participates in the Combined Federal Campaign and many other DC-MD-VA workplace giving campaigns. We appreciate your support through workplace giving and urge you to invite friends and colleagues to also support TSAGW. Please read on to get the appropriate number for your campaign so you can quickly locate TSAGW in your campaign.